Hiring! Experienced Bookkeeper
Job Title: Experienced Bookkeeper
Job Role: We are looking for an experienced bookkeeper to work for our fast-paced model agency in Norwich city centre. This is an in-office role for approximately 16 hours per week over 2 or 3 days, working with our existing bookkeeper due to an increase in business, to manage day-to-day financial records, and help oversee the financial health of the company.
- Recording accurate financial transactions on our in-house system and SAGE.
- Handling accounts payable and receivable.
- Completing tax forms.
- Paying models and suppliers.
- Maintaining company ledgers.
- Raising and handling client invoices.
- Maintaining office supplies.
- Confident using SAGE.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a bookkeeping role.
- Strong inter-personal and customer service skills, both written and face-to-face.
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Experienced using all Microsoft Office programmes.
- Knowledge and experience of dealing with foreign transactions and WHT post-Brexit.
If you feel you have the skills we need to fulfil this role, we would love to hear from you. We are a well-established company that can offer a lovely friendly environment, flexible working, and good benefits. Please apply via email to the Managing Director, Tessa Dewing, [email protected], attaching your CV and telling us all about yourself, and what your ideal role would be. We are looking to interview this side of Christmas. Please do not apply if you don’t have the skills we require, or if you would prefer to work remotely, as this is an in-office role. No agencies please.