Please note that we do not see new faces without prior appointment - if you are interested in being represented by us, please follow this link
to submit your information to our recruitment desk.
Our London office is located in Covent Garden within a five minute walk of
Covent Garden, Leicester Square and Charing Cross stations.
From Covent Garden Underground Station:
- Exit the station and turn right.
- Take the first Right onto Floral Street and walk down Floral Street towards
- Amadeus House is on the right-hand side of the street, next door to Next.
From Leicester Square Underground Station:
- Take Exit Number 1 (onto Charing Cross Road) and turn out of the station onto Cranbourn Street.
- Cross over St Martins Lane and cross the road again over Garrick Street
(The Long Acre Bar is on the corner).
- Walk down Garrick Street and Floral Street is the first on the left.
- Amadeus House is on the left-hand side of the street
(between Stanfords Bookshop and Next).
The nearest NCP car park is on Upper St Martins Lane (3 mins walk).
Bacon House is a tudor merchants house situated in the historical heart of Norwich. Norwich mainline station is within walking distance and has regular trains running directly to London Liverpool Street station (1hr 50mins).
There is metered on-street parking around the office or St Andrews multi-storey car park on Duke Street and Colegate car park are both under a 5 minute walk away.